LIVE WORKSHOP - Sunday, November 5th
11:00AM - 1:00 PM ET
Summer has gone, daylight is waning, and the volatile qualities of autumn and winter are becoming predominant. Vata Season has arrived.
Renowned Ayurveda doctor Vaidya Jayagopal and I are excited to offer you a comprehensive guide designed for a soft landing during this time of year.
The accumulation of air and space elements during this season can make you feel flighty, anxious, and ungrounded. Warmth, serenity, nourishment, and a stable routine should be prioritized to keep your mind and body healthy and balanced.
In this 2-hour workshop we will cover:
- Herbs as medicine
- Cooking tips and recipes
- Essential Oils
- Marma points for better sleep
- Sense Organ Care
- Asana and Prana-building practices
- 2 hour live workshop with Marc Holzman and Vaidya Jayagopal
- A guided audio meditation for sleep (for download upon registration)
- A Yoga Nidra practice (also available as audio download)